Nutrition society – one year’s membership £5 - click here to join
DO YOU LOVE FOOD?! Yep, us too.
St Mary’s Nutrition Society is for anybody interested in health and nutrition and is for all students across the university. As a new society we are excited to bring not only educational content but also fun social activities.
- Monthly meet ups: media myth busting, coffee meet ups & special guest speakers.
- Kitchen activities: Ready steady cook & Bake off!
- Offsite activities such as rock-climbing and biking.
- Meals out- we do love food after all!
- Last but not least, Cheese and Wine night.
Always open to suggestions on what you’d like to do as part of our society. We are a fully inclusive and engaging group and we look forward to welcoming you!
If you have any questions, please contact our committee members.
Alice Harper (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sarah Lawson-Tilley (email@example.com