1. Go to stmaryssu.co.uk and click ‘sign in’ in the top right corner.
2. If you’re a student, click the box saying ‘SMSU Students click here to login’. Please note that if you’re in your first year at St Mary’s your email might not be configured for our website yet - in this case, you’ll need to click ‘non students click here to login’ and then ‘i am a guest’ and sign up with your personal email address from here.
3. If you’re not using a @stmarys.ac.uk email address, at this point you’ll need to check your email inbox and click the link to activate your membership.
5. Click the link at the top of the club's page directing you to the payment section.
6. Find your club or society in the lists. The clubs are listed under ‘Sport’ in the side menu and societies are listed under ‘Club & Society’.
7. Select the kind of membership you require. If you want to join a sports club and this is the second one you’re joining then make sure you click the ’Club (#2)’ option to redeem your discount. If you‘re paying for two sports, then make sure you pay separately and complete this process twice - otherwise you won’t receive your discount.
8. Commence with the payment process. If your payment is successful, you’ll receive an email from our VP Activities telling you that you are now a member.
If you have any problems, please email email@example.com or call 0208 240 2377 with a detailed description of the issues you’re having for technical support and assistance.